The Impact of an Artist
Master artist, Laetitia Viljoen’s international qualifications and proven competences, accumulated over more than 23 years, sculpted her into an energetic project manager who has perfected the art of balancing the five project currencies – time, money, knowledge, sound advice and aesthetic appeal in her consulting and coaching service bouquet. Advice is her contemporary art. Flair is her flagship. Measured against her strict success criteria, she skilfully coordinates and manages projects and transforms budget restrictions into unexpected luxurious results by applying her array of practical skills and talent for using colour, light, space, shape and form.
- Consulting & Advisory: Colour and Product selection
- Demonstrations: Technique and Application
- Project Management: Quality control and Implementing of Operating Procedures
- Managing, Supervising and Guiding Qualified and Experienced Teams of Decorative and Fine Artists on site.
- Specialised Master Classes
- Refresher Courses
- Private Tutoring: Tailor made to individual or business requirements
- Daily or hourly Professional Consulting Fee
- Products, Labour and Travelling Costs (when applicable)